Although we call ourselves Researchers, and Google calls us that too, what we do can often go beyond that.
The service is called Google Answers, yet what the customers ask for often goes beyond an answer to a question. Here are some of the things we have done recently:
- keystroke-ga designed a question to be used by an interview committee
- pinkfreud-ga translated a phrase to French
- tutuzdad-ga described how he used nailclippers to remove his skin tags
- cynthia-ga gave fashion advice about women wearing ties
- I created a bible text without verse numbers for gnossie-ga, by editing a Project Gutenberg bible text
- denco-ga solved a riddle about fruit in boxes
- I modified the stylesheet for a customer's website
- hedgie-ga explained to a customer (for $5) why the customer's previous question remained unanswered
- elmarto-ga transcribed the music to a song and provided a sample of the guitar tablature
- easterangel-ga suggested to meemaw-ga a good place to start reading the bible
- pinkfreud-ga answered the hypothetical question of whether she would accept the Presidency of Nigeria if offered
- I answered a question from ones_creative_mind-ga with the subject Abseiling to cure fear of heights. Am I mad?